We invite you to the Ideas 2 Serve Final Poster Showcase, April 19, 2017 from 6:00 -8:30p at the Scheller College of Business.
The competition is for current Georgia Tech students and recent alumni who have early stage product/service ideas or venture concepts that are geared towards creating a better world through students who Dare to Care. Entries might focus on reducing poverty, alleviating hunger, promoting health and wellness, improving air and water quality, reducing of the rate of depletion of natural resources, or developing alternate sources of energy…just to name a few!
Finalists will pitch their plan and answer questions about their idea/product to the public and judges from Atlanta's entrepreneurial community. Prizes will be awarded to the Winner and Runner up, Best Poster, Video and People's Choice Award.
The Ideas 2 Serve Finals are made possible due to the contributions of the following sponsors:
- Gray Ghost Ventures
- Georgia Tech LEAD Program
- Georgia Tech Innovation and Design Collaborative
- Cecil B. Day Program for Business Ethics
- Steven A. Denning Technology and Management Program
- Tedd Munchak Chair in Entrepreneurship
- The Center for Serve-Learn-Sustain
- The Engineering for Social Innovation Center
- The Global Development Program @ The Sam Nunn School of International Affairs
- Covenant Presbyterian Churh