We are pleased to announce the date for the:
UN City / UNICEF Supply Chain Division HQ, Copenhagen
For the first time, the 9th annual Health & Humanitarian Logistics (HHL) Conference will be hosted by an international non-governmental organization, UNICEF, at the Supply Chain Division Headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The event is co-organized by the Georgia Tech Center for Health & Humanitarian Systems (CHHS), INSEAD Humanitarian Research Group, MIT Humanitarian Response Lab, and Northeastern University.
The conference features plenary panels and interactive workshops on a variety of topics related to supply chain management and logistics in global health and humanitarian response and development, as well as poster sessions on innovative research and ample opportunities for networking. Information on speakers, panel topics, health and humanitarian site visits will be available soon at: chhs.gatech.edu/conference/2017.
Presentation opportunities include: focused oral presentations, collaborative interactive workshops, poster presentations, and technology exhibit. To submit a presentation proposal, visit the conference website above and read through guidelines for each type of opportunity.
To participate as a 2017 Conference Sponsor, please e-mail us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you in June!
2017 HHL Conference Co-chairs
- Özlem Ergun, Northeastern University
- Jarrod Goentzel, Humanitarian Response Lab, MIT
- Eva Kadilli, UNICEF Supply Chain Division, Copenhagen
- Pinar Keskinocak, Center for Health & Humanitarian Systems (CHHS), Georgia Tech
- Julie Swann, Center for Health & Humanitarian Systems (CHHS), Georgia Tech
- Luk Van Wassenhove, Humanitarian Research Group, INSEAD