DEGREE TYPE OFFERED
DEGREE PROGRAMS OFFERED
Master of Science in Prosthetics and Orthotics
Admission to this program has been temporarily suspended. New students will not be admitted for fall semester 2018. Please check back at this page for further updates.
The application deadline is January 15th.
- Prerequisites: No greater than two remaining prerequisites that include a reasonable plan for completion by the Friday of the first full week of August.
- Prerequisites: All prerequisites completed with minimum grade of “C.”
- Letters of Recommendation: Three completed letters of recommendation.
- Personal Statement: Completed personal statement (per Georgia Tech Admission).
Institute Code: 5248
Department Code: 49
Minimum Score Required:
- Paper-based: 577
- Internet-based: 90, with minimum section scores of 19
Institute Code: R5248
Department Code: 0217
General Test: Required
All applicants to the MSPO program are required to complete the Prerequisite Course Summary Form. Click here to download this form. Forms should be completed and mailed to:
School of Applied Physiology
Georgia Institute of Technology
555 14th St., NW
Atlanta, GA 30332-0356
Or faxed to 404-894-9982. Please read the instructions completely for filling out this form.
International Applicants: In addition to sending your official transcripts and translations of transcripts to Georgia Tech, you must also have an evaluation of your credentials prepared by World Education Service (WES) and forwarded to Georgia Tech. This is a requirement for this program only and does not apply to other programs at Georgia Tech.