Jan 9, 2017 | Atlanta, GA
If you're a graduate student in the market for a fellowship, read on to find out more about upcoming opportunities.
- Department of Energy NNSA Stewardship Science Graduate Fellowship
Deadline: Jan. 11
- Department of Energy Compuational Science Graduate Fellowship
Deadline: Jan. 18
- 2017 Chih Foundation Graduate Student Research Publication Award (internal campus competition): The Chih Foundation honors graduate student research publication that reflects invention and innovation for the betterment of society. There will be two awards, $2,500 each. Students from all graduate programs are eligible for nomination, but research publication should be in engineering, computer science, or health sciences. Any current Georgia Tech Ph.D. student publishing in these fields who has not yet completed their doctorate are eligible. The nomination packet must include a one-page statement by the student on how his/her research contributes to societal progress, one copy of his/her most recent research publication, a CV that includes publications information, and a letter of recommendation from a faculty advisor.
Nomination PDF packet is due Jan. 23 at 5 p.m. to Jackie Strickland.
- Chateaubriand Fellowship
Deadline: Jan. 27 at noon
- NASA Earth and Space Science Fellowship
Deadline: Feb. 1
Questions? Contact Wesley Wright
- National Academies of Science, Engineering, and Medicine – NRC Research Associateship Program
Deadline: Feb. 1 (for application) Feb. 15 (for supporting documents)
- American Society of Civil Engineers Society Fellowships
Reserved for ASCE members.
Deadline: Feb. 10
- Government Finance Officers Association of the U.S. and Canada
Deadline: Feb. 10
- Geophysical Fluid Dynamics 2017 Program
Deadline: Feb. 15
- Data Science Fellowship
Anyone within one year of graduating from a master's or Ph.D. program or has already graduated is welcome to apply.
Next Program: March 27 - May 19
- ORAU Internships, Scholarships, and Fellowships