Jul 18, 2019 | Atlanta, GA
Are you going to be receiving funding through a graduate research assistantship (GRA), graduate teaching assistantship (GTA), or graduate assistantship (GA) this fall? Then, be sure to complete the hiring process through Georgia Tech Human Resources (GTHR) by Aug. 15.
To ensure that your tuition waiver is applied, you must take action (in-person) by the deadline to be officially hired in time for the start of the term. This process includes paperwork and verification of your identity, which allows you to be employed. You will need one or more of these documents in their original form (copies are not legally acceptable).
(Please note that if you haven’t been offered an on-campus job, the following information does not apply to you [yet]. Students seeking on-campus opportunities can check the Campus Jobs Board [hosted by the Student Center] and CareerBuzz [hosted by the Center for Career Discovery and Development].)
To begin the hiring process, visit the GradHiring website, and plan to be on campus on Aug. 14 or 15 to complete the onboarding process at the GradHiring event at Clough Commons.
This onboarding process may also be completed in advance at GTHR by appointment or as a walk-in. If you can’t complete this process before GradHiring or at the event, visit GTHR as soon as possible.
Need help? Here’s where you can find information regarding common questions:
- Questions regarding your job offer can be directed to your hiring manager.
- Onboarding or employment questions can be directed to email@example.com or 404-894-4847.
- Learn your enrollment status through the status checking system or by calling the Office of Graduate Studies at 404-894-1610.
- Questions about what happens after GradHiring are answered here.
- Questions about having worked for Tech before are answered here.