“My job is to provide mission-critical advice in the face of irreducible uncertainty. I embrace that for every client, and each one knows I’m in 100%.”
Meredith Moore brings a passion for lifelong learning to her role as Founder and CEO of Moore and Associates Wealth Mangement. Clients and colleagues alike appreciate Meredith’s unflagging commitment to empowering others through knowledge, skills and insights that help them meet financial and personal goals. Her boundless drive and curiosity are always evident, whether she’s creating a comprehensive financial plan, working to understand and advance women’s issues or serving as a mentor for other professionals.
Meredith holds a Bachelor of Industrial and Systems Engineering from Georgia Tech, where she has served on numerous boards, and is a 2017 graduate of Leadership Atlanta. Her numerous awards and community leadership activities include:
- Leadership Atlanta – Committee for the group’s first Women’s Forum and moderator of the panel discussion “Critical Issues Facing Women Breadwinners,” 2017-2018
- Leadership Atlanta Class of 2017
- Georgia Tech Alumni Leadership Circle 2017-present
- NAIFA – Top Women Advisors in Atlanta, 2013-2018
- Atlanta NAIFA – Top Under 40 Advisor, 2011-2014
- Atlanta Business Chronicle – 40 Under 40, 2009
- NAIFA 2009 – 4 Under 40 Top Financial Advisors in the country
- Atlanta NAIFA – Top Women Advisors, each year since inception
- Womenetics – POW award winner, 2012
- Kate’s Club – Board of Directors, 2012-14
- Atlanta 5 Star Wealth Manager, multiple years
- Mentoring – Meredith has mentored over 100 financial advisors and is currently mentoring 15 advisors in a curriculum-based program she developed
- Cancer support – Guiding families and patients around the world that have been diagnosed with glioblastoma, based on her personal experience with the disease
As someone who’s not only beaten cancer but kicked its ass, Meredith firmly believes that perseverance and a methodical approach allow individuals to achieve any goal. In addition to her client service and community leadership, Meredith is a widely respected writer who brings a unique perspective to every topic. Her fresh approach and insightful observations combine with 20 years of professional experience to make her a compelling and sought-after speaker.
Meredith is a personal growth junkie, fitness enthusiast and self-confessed foodie who enjoys finding unique restaurants around Atlanta. A lifelong resident of Georgia, she lives in Roswell with her family (who definitely appreciate Meredith’s energy and drive but are less enamored with her practice of seizing the day by about 5:00am each morning).