- Computer Science (Computing)
- Computational Science and Engineering (Computing)
- Interactive Computing (Computing)
- Aerospace Engineering (Engineering)
- Biomedical Engineering (Engineering)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (Engineering)
- Industrial and Systems Engineering (Engineering)
- Mathematics (Sciences)
Admission to the ML PhD program is contingent on meeting the requirement for admission into one of these schools. It is possible that, due to space or other constraints, that you are admitted to the general PhD program in your home school but not the ML PhD program.
The ML PhD program is a cohesive, interdisciplinary course of study subject to a unique set of curriculum requirements; see the program webpage for more information.
DEGREE TYPE OFFERED
Please follow the Fall semester application submission deadlines for the home school.
Admission Requirements (GRE, TOEFL, and GPA)
Students must meet the testing and GPA requirements for the home school.